The job will include:
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
Create, curate, and manage all published/ posted content
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross interaction.
Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, blogs).
Design, create and manage promotions and Social advertising campaigns.
Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
They should be able to scope and engage potential investors & partners
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. The answers should be indepth and detailed
- Demonstrate ability to map out social media marketing strategy and then drive that strategy to execution.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and apply them to our platforms to give best results.
- Identify opportunities surrounding the Ed-tech community, reporting notable opportunities.
- Monitor effective practices for measuring Social Media impact. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Get quality information that’s relevant to our ideal customers which will attracts them and sets our Social marketing up for the next steps.
- Must be able to create blogs, memes, GIFS in text content, which should be done in excellent English & Kiswahili.
- Work with different department managers to create relevant blogs based on each department, and overall Eneza vision.
- Any other tasks assigned to them by the VP Business Development & other managers.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2016. Short listed applicants will be contacted.